Cyclopark Charity Trust - Our story
Managed by a board of trustees that collectively offer a breadth of knowledge and experience across many business sectors to give clear strategic direction to the charitable trust.
Mission Statement: A charity who’s outstanding venue offers cycling, fitness and well-being to all ages and abilities.
The Cyclopark Charity Trust has a main objective of making sure that this outstanding sporting venue is accessible to all ages and abilities, offering cycling, fitness and well-being. Whatever the reason, there will always be a place and a bike available for you to get away from any problems and take enjoyment around the vast amount of activities Cyclopark can offer.
With your funding and generous donations we can continue to offer a safe environment for those to get away from their troubles or just look to keep fit and sociable.
Community activities include:
- Over 1,700 adaptive bike sessions per annum.
- Cycling programs for local schools.
- Cycling programs for disadvantaged youths.
- Children ride free during school holidays.
- Offering programmes for young adults such as Duke of Edinburgh award and coached group sessions for young carers.
- Safe, secure skate park sessions offered to over 5000 local children.
- Many educational sessions including children and adult first aid course, children's holiday club including problem solving and computer coding
- Children's after school physical activity programs.
To donate, please click here!
We would like to thank you in advance for any generous donations, no matter how big or small - all funds raised will go back into the venue with areas including the purchase and maintenance of children's adaptive bikes.