The virtual classes have proved to be incredibly popular, as a result several will continue online as part of your current membership, please see the latest class timetable for full details.
Once again we Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you very soon.
The Cyclopark Team
Virtual Fitness - for Park Fitness/Ride/Junior members
Following the recent government announcement, we are offering over 45 virtual fitness classes via ZOOM.
This means you can still attend your favorite fitness classes led but our fitness instructors.
If you are not a member and usually pay as you go, you are still able to sign up to a membership here and access our exclusive classes.
Park Life - for Park Fitness/Ride/Play members and their families.
Access to the park for play, walking, running and cycling.
Please note the changing rooms will all be closed and access to non-members at the park will not be allowed.
You can leave home and use Cyclopark to exercise on your own, with your own household or with one person from another household.
This includes walking, running or cycling using the park's traffic free circuit or off road trails. We will also be introducing our new outdoor Trim Trail shortly - please watch this space for updates!
- Members must have a valid membership card and follow guidance at all times.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in any indoor building.
- All guidance measures must be followed at all times including distancing, hand washing / sanitizing and track & trace.
- Playparks will remain open including Cycloland, everyone must follow the guidance as highlighted above.
Fitness@Distance – online
- Please make sure you are exercising in a safe space with no risk of injury to yourself or others.
- You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- You should let us stop immediately and inform someone if you feel ill while working out.
- If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
- By taking part in any of our on-line Park Fitness classes you agree to the following.
- GUIDANCE NOTICE
- You should consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program. You are agreeing to accept full responsibility for your actions. By taking part in the class and following the guidance you recognise that despite all precautions on the part of the Cyclopark Trust. there are risks of injury or illness which can occur with any program and you assume such risks and waive, relinquish and release any claim which you may have against the trust and its affiliates as a result of any future physical injury or illness incurred in connection with, or as a result of, the use or misuse of this exercise program for personal use.
You are solely responsible for (at your own discretion) following (or not following) any exercise program or regime that we provide as part of the on-line class programme. Our service does not include any supervision or monitoring of your activity, and we are not responsible for any injuries that you may suffer as a result of following the exercise program or regime. You recognise that the exercise programme may involve risks, including personal injury. Prior to participating in the recreational services and activities, you must assess all the risks involved, including risks that may be caused by your own acts or omissions. By participating, you are doing so voluntarily and at your own risk. You assume all risks in connection with your participation in any recreational services and activities that we may provide.