The objectives of this partnership are to ensure the effective delivery of British Cycling’s Go-Ride programme at Cyclopark. The programme focuses on the delivery of high quality coaching and club development activities with the aim of getting more young people into the sport of cycling.
This will be achieved through:
- The development of new and existing Go-Ride school, community and promotional activities.
- Continuing to develop existing participants and increasing the number of new participants in schools and within community activities and Go-Ride clubs.
- Identifying and supporting talent potential athletes through the Go-Ride programme and feeding them onto the performance pathway.
- Ensuring that the programme of delivery is aligned to the terms and conditions of the Sport England funding agreements.
- Linking appropriate areas of the Go-Ride programme to the work identified in the Service Level Agreement between British Cycling and Cyclopark.
Visit British Cycling's website here for more information on this sporting governing body
Discounted car and van hire available for Cyclopark customer.
See the link below for more details: